Sunday, March 9, 2008

Entry 1. - Me in a Nutshell.

Hello, whoever may be reading this blog. This is the first of many entries i will be making. For those who are interested i will be writing about how i feel, particular topics that interest me and basically my life in general.
I have recently started University, and i must say, it is a huge step for me. Personally i wanted to take a year off, just to give my brain a break of study overload, but i have realised if i were to have that break i would of never wanted to study again. Being here has definately opened my eyes, just meeting different people, and seeing people from all walks of life. Anyway enough of the boring stuff...
I guess when it comes to writing a blog you all of a sudden have nothing to write or talk about. And i know i have many things floating around in my brain that i would like to type, but finding just one topic for now, is the hardest part.
Right now i feel like i have the world at my feet. I am so happy in a relationship with my boyfriend, my sister is home from overseas for three months, and my parents, well i don't think i could ask for better ones. But like everyone else, i still don't know what is around the corner. And as soon as i find out i will im sure you will too.
That is all for now.

All Smiles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i stole ur blogging virginity
hahaha
goshh
mmmmmmmmmmmm rah
loud noises
.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww cute

sweetest pic ever

:)